Wednesday 29 January 2014

Cranks, training and general yerking

soooo despite the amazing moment of wow which lasted all of a day turns out hubby and mum are both right its a simple one off...
so far this week I've felt yerk.... I use yerk because I dont have an elequont enough or real word for the feeling nothing or everything that is occuring. I realise that NOT feeling worse ranks as ok in my GP world, but I'm stupidly sick of I feel the same..... and even though because I am both a hypocrite and hypochonriac when I am whatever happy is i will still find something to moan about.... but the good hyper days just feel too far behind right now...

stupidly booked a lot of stuff to do today in the hope that it would beat my agrophobia that is kicking in.... as I tried to explain its not big wide open spaces or leaving the house I have an issue with but being around people that I dont even know but want to gag / main / other fantasy here....

So after running around like a loon (and there was a small / large McDonalds involved mmmm sour cream dip) I had MANDATORY training this afternoon. Mandtory already gets my back up like being back at school and having to do religious studies or heaven forbid PE.... plus without being arrogant why do I have to learn to suck eggs again when I already have a degree in egg sucking? Thats probably not really fair....but afternoon training when I already used up my being around people reserves just means I want to sleep no matter how interesting you and your subject are. For the first time since I am usually the geek at the front going ME ME ME I know I know (see Hermione / Harry Potter) I finally know how it feels to be stuck between the two "GEEKS" in the class who draw attention to the fact you are asleep in the back row (or doodlling see later pics) and they know the answer to everything and it makes them mad that you dont care (Sorry geeks who normally I collude with)


In other news (which is a recurring faction with me) my XCUT came which is MEGA MEGA amaxzing even if I do want to put my head in it (a little bit). Both BSGG and hubby say I can't use it in my current state of mind because I will lose a vital body organ.... they are probably right....


also looked up this ZENTANGLE STUFF... turns out everyone is a snob about everything... but also that I have been "tangling" for like forever but without an actual name (purists would disagree but quite frankly I DONT CARE) I think its kind of pretty.....


Boy child remains a walking disaster.... during a poetry slam (nope I'm still that crap that I don't know what that is) he decides to fall on the not broken wrist, gouge open his elbow, sprain not broken wrist and basically be the equivalent of calamity jane..... because I was snoozing  errrr training in a random basement I didn't get the "your son could have slammed poetry but bascially slammed his own body you terrible oerson and oarent call" so mum had to deal with oozing blody child when school brought him home (parenting fail 10001)


Girl child via the skype generation (god I hate how constantly dated I am) has decided to invite boys who she "is not dating... god mum you are so embarrasing" into her room. Hubby and I had a bit of a debate about if this was appropiate while girl child curled up and died in the corner.... feels a bit odd that i can totally relate but can't because apparently i'm a total dinosaur....we (to girl child's disgust) stuck with the real world rule.... boy in your bedroom wireless or no... door open....


she hates me.... wish mum had kept a diary of me at my age... even if I was mainly worried about my thunder thighs and ducks in a bucket...


No comments:

Post a Comment