Friday 24 January 2014

Friday round up (depressive badly drawn drawings warning!)

So most of my entry's this year have been pretty depressing but that's kind of how I'm  feeling and since its my blog why should I hide how I feel? I feel ridiculous that I am the point of not functioning that I try to go to work (and I do try really I do) and yet the effort of being around people is just too much.... so I'm doing the hedge-pig thing and hibernating...

After some canvassing so mum and hubby about adding drawings as well as photos they both voted a huge yes because apparently my artistic skills are as good as my singing (totes awesome for the record) which apparently adds to the charm of said blog...

Hubby (tech head / nerd / geek / technological genius) said maybe my drawing would be better with a tablet app (see below to know he was again WRONGER than a wrong thing) but I am nothing if not easily influenced (see peer pressure) so I foolishly agreed...



See above, can't draw / won't draw


Hubbys ridiculous suggestion that the drawing might be better... (see I still love him enough to draw a superhero cloak on him!)


Turns out as usual I am right.... but am willing to test drawing skills on tablet for a week,..... you know just to be like TOTES AWESOME RIGHT AMAZEBALLS... (apologies for remainder of blog... but this is my test "told you so" blog piece...

So one of the lovely side effects of being a miserable bitch is not sleeping (which also goes with not smoking but I suck at that too... so we go (and by we I  mean hubby and I) go to bed at a respectable hour (10pm for the record) this next bit is going to require some seriously blah blah explanation (feel free to scroll)


1) Hubby loves criminal minds
2) so do I but I hate Mr Rossi... for purely discriminatory reasons
3) I hate rooster teeth even more than Mr Rossi... think geeks who are both smug and annoying and virgins
4) Hubby while awake makes me watch criminal minds.... in which Mr (I HATE HIM) Rossi is the hero (GAH) then I say "I'm going to bed" so  he says "me too" and then makes me watch Rooster teeth (now renamed in my head rooster tits)... after 30 full mins of him snoring do I realize I am still watching this shit so turn to my favorite viewing (the doctor.... really do you people not know me this well? ) which is when almost on auto hubby auto dream farts.... don't get me wrong, I have been particularly windy of late... so let he who is without sin cast the first stone (Checked this with mum blame her if wrong)but jeez he could have emptied the room....




to make matters worse (and I will give him the benefit of the doubt) when he work about around oooh 11.45 pm and said "whats that stink?" I didn't beat him to death mainly because I didn't have the oxygen to do so) I gently explained that since he fell asleep he was doing the bubbly farts.... I could have lived with this except for the sly smile and wink he gave me before lifting his *ahem* cheeks letting one rip and falling asleep....


Mum decided that today was the day to be able to see properly...which given on my day off in which boy child woke me up, not by showering but by having a funk and being deprived of sleep due to obnoxious man gases all night... so she strapped on her ass kicking pink boots and dragged me into town to try on an insane amount of glasses... to be honest readers for her height and weight she has a ridiculously tiny head (or pin head as she describes it)... but I got to the point where I didn't care if she looked like dame Edna eve-ridge or no....

see I'm so bad ass I don't care bout nuffink (or as mum says now days true dat innit)


decided that since am already pissed off and not wanting to do the do with mr mc fart pants (not his fault pre farting FYI ) that what they hey maybe the sunshine drug would help... have no solid evidence will let you know..



Kitten decided to be all cute...


this is the girl childs wall of notes.... oh god I made an exact clone of me...


Well at least she keeps EVERYTHING and I can go and swoon over 11 anytime I like....


Boy child...had a shower.... refused food.... must be sick


boy child's bedroom..... ugh


boy child announced he felt better... proved by raiding of fridge...


mum in her house pants "feeding the people" (Labour Party)


Girl child attempting to argue with dad child (real word people) about why Sherlock is cool and why 2 hours per night on the tinternet is not enough...



realising she has lost but posing anyhoo....
























No comments:

Post a Comment