Sunday 8 September 2013

Lists lists lists

Right I have 10 days to get this list sorted... Today I came up with 33 more things...

More 33 things 

1  make and drink fish bowl (both a pinteresting thing and a Facebook thing to do, involves favorite past time of drinking therefore doable)
2 learn  the whole actual words to a song instead of making them up (I have been attempting this for 32 years with no success, and tend to pick songs that have a lot of la la la and na na na hence my love of all things scouting for girls.... )
3 go to comic con (How is it possible for me to be this much of a geek - gaming, sci -fi other random geek qualities and yet never cosplayed or been to a convention of geeks - MUST DO probably dressed as the tardis or 10 or 11.... thinking costume must be of EPIC proportions with lights and sequins a la something a Gypsy bride would be jealous of)
4 make greenhouse from pop bottles (well with the amount of diet drinks that go in my vodka I could definitely amass the plastic... plus I do want a greenhouse... doable)
5 Stop saying sorry so much (lets be fair I spend a lot of time saying sorry even when I'm not or haven't actually done anything worth apologising for, heck I apoligise to people who bump into me...)
6 Pull sicky and have duvet day (well no one can work every working day right?)
7 Drink 33 different spirits (but not all on the same day... although I have never had my stomach pumped I don't want that on my bucket list...)
8 leave  hair alone for 33 days (not going to happen I'll fail this one before I even start)
9 Learn makaton  (so want to do this one... if I do random choices for my final 33 I think I'll rig it so this one goes in... )
10 Eat raw tomato to see if taste buds have matured  (gak... 33 does not actual equate maturity all over right?)
11 take pole dancing classes and stick at them (again) (since I did enjoy this, even the time when I forgot not to put my face against the pole to prevent friction burns and then had to spend the whole week explaining to people that that mark on my face was from pole dancing, I would like to do this again, not only is it sexy as hell, its secret exercise, a chance to wear even more hookery shoes, hilarious fun and confidence building)
12 go zorbing (giant inflatable ball.. pretending to be a hamster... whats not to love?)
13 raise £1000 for charity (so doable... just need to think of cause I want to support this year... possibly something LD or mental health related)
14 only buy second hand clothes for a year (shoes not included) (this is doable and kind of fun, and frugal)
15 be veggie for a month (I say a month because I am weak to the powers of bacon... if I were a super hero.. bacon would be my kryptonite)
16 go to dentist (I cannot keep avoiding this... no matter how freaked out and panic attacky I get by just talking about it)
17  go paint balling (well why the heck not... acting all tomboy, firing guns andgetting bruised)
18 start masters degree (again doable and probably time to start it before all of my brains fall out of my head)
19 put money into savings account every month and leave it there (I'm going to be 33 it's about time I learnt to be responsible)
20 beat boy child at chess (its got to be possible...)
21 start own business (Working for myself being a female Alan Sugar / Richard Branson.... just need an actual workable day.... however this will screw with the pulling a sicky goal)
22 climb a mountain and eat Kendal mint cake while marveling at the view  (walking in the fresh air, let my mind go is actually amazing therapy and I should do it more)
23 take girl child to Alaska (seems appropriate really)
24 break a world record (a long time ago I wanted to be a toe wrestler... only certain un named people quashed those dreams by saying that wasn't a real job and not letting me practice on them.... surely there's a toe wrestling or other weird thing I can be good at and hold a record for?)
25 do random act of kindness once a week (well why not.... I'm 33 I can share the love)
26 do that book thing where you leave books for others to find and read.... (the book lover in me has always loved this idea)
27 make a quilt (because I'm all about the domestic goddess.... oh alright I saw a very cool Dr Who one on pinterest and if its actually any good I can write to 10 and 11 and get my photo taken with them right?)
28  explore England (okay I confess I want to be one of those people with a map and pins stuck in it of all the places I've been... I'm not a fan of flying and England is only a small place so I should deffo see more of it)
29 sleep in a yurt (go glamping) (because it just looks soooooooooooo cool)
30 visit Harry potter tour (33 still nurturing my inner child)
31  get photo taken with Tardis (because I am a geek and was gutted when I missed out last time)
32 ride in limo (Ideally pink but beggars can't be choosers.... plus this will get me used to grifting life style)
33 see the ballet (well its cultured innit... )

Still loads of time to decide on a final list (maybe one of the things should be to stop leaving everything to the last minute) ... But already feeling inspired to do stuff in the 33rd year of my life that I can document and look back on (even the inevitable making myself looking stupid, the tears, the tantrums and the hopefully positives too)....

I may have to resort to pulling the list out of the hat for true randomness an so that I don't just pick the easy peasy options.... Because let's be fair I've never been one to do things by halves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment