Saturday 21 September 2013

Two posts one day...

I already posted tonight... and that was for listing purposes.... which makes me feel like I achieved fuck all which is not strictly true... I actually spend most of my days working out cool titles for my blog entry... and I kind of fancied today's as being... I don't usually organise but.... having list post kind of blew that out of the water ( oooh two blog posts in a row.... blowing stuff is total catchphrase now to record it...)



I should have known what kind of day it was going to be when girl child was first one up and voluntarily fed the rabbit she ignores 6 days of seven.... 




Check it... I'm a hoarder and I'm equally ok with it (NOT I do live with my mother.... no wait she lives with me... same thing really)  decided in weird 33 year old maturity to clean / declutter / hide stuff in new places... this took 5 hours plus...

massive disadvantage of cleaning means you find stuff that when you were drunk was hilarious and now you find it just reminds you of a youth wasted... *cries*  but not like I actually sobbed when I found this....




ooooh check it... I cleaned that space... (and worked out what the hoover is for...)


I actually have no words for this....




Girl child's reasons for why my blog is apparently crap... (don't worry I didn't read it either)



My mother (sans pink DM's and girl child AKA giraffe girl)




No comments:

Post a Comment