Monday 16 September 2013

More 33 things others think I should do....

So I'm officially NOT going to make the 33 lists of lists achievement (failed before I even started) however here are the suggestions that I managed to pull out of my more attentive Facebook buddies...

Leelou

 Dye hair pink, (done it, and this totally goes against the leaving my hair alone principle)

 Go on a roller coaster, (YAWN)

 Watch pulp fiction (all the way through?)

 Watch all the other epic films you have never seen (think you and Dann may have to get 

Together to declare the epicabilty of epic films... suspect this may be many many more than 33)


Stroke a wild animal, (but I don't want rabies)

Get a cat, (HELL YES)

 Get LD job (or any permanent job)

Have a party, (oooh dr who themed?)

 Go to LOVE with me (check)

Have professional photo-shoot, (you've known me long enough to know I can't manage a normal shot imagine a professional one lol)

 Drive to a tram infested area, (I did drive to one... I just refused to drive among the trams...)

 Grow a marrow, (only if it's the spaghetti type because the others I would let run to seed so I 

don't have to eat it)


 Start the book, (okay okay)

 Quit smoking, (but what will I do with all my spare time?)

 Lie on the grass and watch the stars, (I'm bringing an electric blanket and electricity)

Actively celebrate Christmas without stropping, (hey I'm getting there)

Go to the craft fair, (no encouragement needed there)

 Drink a whole beer, (I have achieved this lotsa times)

Finish practice Ed cert, (finish anything?)

Def. swim with dolphins (that's a good one)..... (Only in warm area while thin in tardis bikini,

Vodka and hot lifeguard available)



33 things... Maybe (Liz of the Flipp variety) 
Tour Scotland, (I love this but I want to start at Hogwarts)
Weekend away with hubby (is he paying?)
Have sex somewhere you never have, (errrrmmm.. may have to think about this.... oooh oooh 
Hogwarts?)
Publish a story or article, (Okay I get the hint it's going on the list)
Write a budget store cupboard list, (you just want to hear me rant about bloody Jamie O)
Enter a beauty contest, (but I don't like to fail...)
Swim the channel, (enough with the exercise already)
Watch every episode of Dr Who ever made, (mmmm I wonder if I could achieve this in 33 
Days?)
Star jumps in Asda, (well I already had several temper tantrums in there... that's where the 
advert came from I swear so they wouldn't think that odd if I did star jumps)
Learn to break-dance (yes so I can be down with the kids)
Break a Guinness record (for break-dancing, while watching dr who at Hogwarts?)
Design a pair of shoes, (JUST LOVE IT)
Learn to handstand, (I have too much body for hand standing... plus my wrists wouldn't like it)
Do the London underground challenge, (explain)
Pick berries and make a pie, (mmmm pie)
Invent a new sandwich, (may have to invest in the support of boy child here)
Write for half an hour in a journal every day, (I'm counting the blogging)
Do an old persons shopping, (I'm guessing mum isn't going to count?)
Go on a scout camp, (totes)
Swim with dolphins, (see above)
Do a dog agility class, (but I don't have a dog... unless I take an invisible one like Clifford the big
Red dog)
Take a car mechanics class, (I don't fully understand how to drive one... now you want me to fix
one... then what will Dann or the AA do?)
Fly a plane (see previous car comments... and you want to let me loose on a plane.. imagine
parking one of those!!)
...

KAT (cousin)


Bungee jump. (Only with someone else attached to me as punishment... like Dann or my 

Mother)

Sky dive. (Really? are you people all related.... oh right most of you are)

 Swim with sharks (I will NOT be swimming with anything.... and nothing that wants to eat me..)

 Eat your body weight in cakes (mmmm cake)

 Drink your body mass in vodka. (If I do this in one go I am deffo going to the hospital)

 Safari. (As in park... yes as in jungle... no)

Learn to pilot a plane (no for different reasons than above...because I don't fly)

 Move to Kent. (I am trying... I mean I'm getting closer right?)

 Get your mother to move to Kent. (AGAIN I've been trying for many years...)

 Swim with dolphins. (Again with the swimming with things...)

 Win the lottery.  (If I could I would....)

Spend the winnings. (This only applies if above happens and there was something about having

More chance of a plane falling out of the sky on top of you than winning the lottery... I'd rather not

Test the theory)

 Have a massive party (or any party)

.learn to drive a lorry. (I really don't think giving me a bigger vehicle is smart)

 Learn to pilot a helicopter (This comes under the flying rule)

 Learn to drive a tank (that would be epic, and would eliminate the parking problem since I 

Assume you just park where you like if you drive a tank)

 Zorbing. (YES)

 Become a spaceman. (I don't fancy eating dehydrated food and I bet you can't shot a 

Dehydrated vodka...)

So there you have it, from all participants I need to sort out my image, do something involving using a car and write more.... Guess I will have to on true Tabs style sit down on Birthday eve (last minute for everything) to draw up the definitive 33! 

No comments:

Post a Comment